Lowongan kerja terbaru PT. Jaya Blokmil Indonesia
1. SUPERVISOR FINANCE , ACCOUNTING & TAX
- Summarize monthly and annual accounting data and report it to the manager
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including :
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Reconcile the VAT In and VAT out froma the ledger to SPT and vice versa
- All withholding tax reporting
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes and accounting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Be familiar with Tax
- Ability to communicate in English above conversational level
- Be familiar with Accounting
- Working experience in Finance , Accounting and Tax department over 3 years
Salary : Rp 5.000.000 – Rp 7.000.000
Facility: Mess (Luar Kota)
2. PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing workresults; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on theuse of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking stateof-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary : Rp 4.000.000 – Rp 5.000.000
Facility: Mess (Luar Kota)
Kirim CV dan lamaran ke alamat email:
Ditutup Tgl: 25 January 2020